Thursday, August 21, 2014

Skinfood Fresh Cabbage Hair Pack


200g, 6000 won

I had been so busy that I haven't updated my blog for several months !!!

Ever since the summer is here, I noticed my hair being more greasy than usual... 

The Skinfood Fresh Cabbage Hair Pack is only available in Korea and not available in Hong Kong or Taiwan.

It looks like noodles ha ha, but hey it's a hair mask!! The hole in the tube is so small.... I had to squeeze hard and for like 10 secs in order to get this much...



This is a refreshing hair mask suitable for oily/damaged hair. Cabbage can help control excess oil in your hair scalp.


My hair..... is quite oily... I did de-ionization (straightening) and then I did perming... so my hair is heavily damaged... this mask is really refreshing, good for the summer, but it's not moisturizing enough for my damaged hair... I need a super rich hair mask so my hair doesn't break easily...

After shampoo, dry your hair, massage the hair pack onto your hair, wait 5 mins and rinse with warm water.

Skinfood has 2 hair mask, the other one (Moisture Egg Hair Pack) is much more moisturizing~ I will review this one shortly !

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...