Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Mioggi HexAqua Plus Luminous Hydrator & Mioggi Hex Idealist Smoothing Cover BB Cream


I purchased this set from HK for $398 HKD.


Mioggi HexAqua Plus Luminous Hydrator can be used as a primer or a light moisturizer to give your skin hydration. If you pat it, you will see water drops. 
Using a light gel or hydrator helps your make up stay on longer.
You will use this after your have applied your UV protector.
However, I find that this is the same stuff as my favourite hand cream, Organic Olive Water Drop Essence Hand Cream
Considering it's similar stuff, this is quite expensive....





The Mioggi Hex Idealist Smoothing Cover BB Cream gives a natural (light coverage).
If you have dark eye circles, dark spots or acne scars, please use a concealer
This BB cream can only cover ~30%



Color is a bit grey
It doesn't have oil control and my T-zone shines after a few hours.


 

I recommend following with a loose powder
Somehow this BB cream doesn't last too long on the face... maybe because coverage is so light?

Overall, I am not too happy with this set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...