Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Sulwhasoo Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Cream

Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Cream
60mL, $178 USD

I used this for ~4 weeks and somehow I think this product is a little too much for me....
It has a rich ginseng scent which disappears after you apply on your face
After you apply it, most of the cream gets absorbed quickly
Night: Sulwhasoo Gentle Cleansing Oil --> Gentle Cleansing Foam --> First Care Activating Serum --> Essential Balancing Water / Snowise EX Whitening Water --> Essential Revitalizing Serum/ Herblinic Restorative Ampoules --> Essential Firming Cream/ Concentrated Ginseng Cream 


It contains anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory Korean herbal ingredients
It helps to reduce redness (people with sensitive skin can use this too) and it helps clear up acne!!
Nanotechnology was used when creating this product, so ginseng are broken down into small enough molecules which can penetrate into your skin
It delivers nutrient-rich ginseng into the deepest layer of your skin to renew and replenish

Texture is creamy, rich, a little heavy and too moisturizing for me...
I think this would be suitable for those with dry or even very dry skin
Although it is quite heavy for my skin, but it doesn't cause acne
It actually cleared up my pimples quite a bit

However, it leaves behind a shiny & thin layer on my face
My skin is combo to oily.. I really hate it when it shines... so this thin layer makes me feel I need to go wash my face right away...
I've also noticed my skin tone being more even and glowing !!
I would recommend using this product at night, even if you have dry or very dry skin

Steps: 
Morning: Sulwhasoo Gentle Cleansing Oil --> Gentle Cleansing Foam --> First Care Activating Serum --> Essential Balancing Water / Snowise EX Whitening Water --> Essential Revitalizing Serum/ Herblinic Restorative Ampoules --> Essential Balancing Emulsion/ Snowise EX Whitening Fluid

Night: Sulwhasoo Gentle Cleansing Oil --> Gentle Cleansing Foam --> First Care Activating Serum --> Essential Balancing Water / Snowise EX Whitening Water --> Essential Revitalizing Serum/ Herblinic Restorative Ampoules --> Essential Firming Cream/ Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Cream 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...