Monday, February 10, 2014

Skinfood Avocado Rich Toner

160mL, 11000 won, $215 HKD, 690 NT

I didn't buy the full size for this line, I only tried the sample set which lasted ~1 week.

Avocado contains Vitamin A, D, B2, B6, C, E, proteins, minerals and etc...
It has anti-oxidants and supplies nutrients to your skin. 
Avocado can retain moisture and absorbs easier than Olive oil~

Suitable for dry skin, helps balance oil secretion and smooths fine lines. 
It smells like berry and nothing like avocado.... the texture is the same as some of the Skinfood toners, thick (more like a light gel), easy to spread, fast absorbing and very hydrating.

After using it, it makes my skin feel so soft ~
The avocado products I have tried were thick and creamy and made me feel so uncomfortable~

It does an excellent job with oil control, after using it for ~1 week, the size of my pores reduced and my skin became softer.




According to the instructions, the avocado line is for dry skin, but I have combination oily skin and found that this is suitable for me as well, I quite liked it~ 
The Avocado line is way better than I thought ha ha, next time I would definitely get a full size toner ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...