Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Tony Moly Dear Me Petite Cotton BB Cream


30g, 5800 won

This is one of my favourite BB creams!!
It is also the first time I've tried BB cream from Tony Moly.
There's something special about this BB cream that I love about, it's just... so different from the other BB creams I've tried!!
The one I bought was the previous packaging.



First of all, this BB cream has a light baby powder scent which is my favourite!!
It makes me feel clean and my skin silky soft
Second of all, the color #1 cotton beige suits my skin tone, it makes me look natural with a medium coverage and not look like a ghost (super white)
However, for some areas like dark eye circles, you still have to apply a concealer or a second layer of the BB cream.
Texture is light, doesn't make me break out, not greasy and non-sticky
Price is super good!! It's only ~$5 USD, or 5800 won...?
SPF 30, PA++ is perfect, I find that the higher the SPF, the more greasy it gets
After applying the BB cream, I follow with a loose powder

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...