Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Mizon Real Soybean Deep Cleansing Oil

200mL, 17000 won

I bought this in Canada at THE FACE SHOP when it was on sale for $7 CAD.

In Korea, this one is 17000 won (regular price).

The salesperson told me this cleansing oil is very strong!

You can use it to remove any kind of make up!

It has a heavy soybean smell !

Just like what the salesperson had said, it does have a powerful cleansing effect!!
It can remove the heaviest mascara and eye make up!
I use ~2 pumps and massage the oil all over my face, add some water until it turns to the milky texture, then rinse with warm water.

Soybean contains natural anti-oxidant properties, helps brighten skin tone and, provides anti-aging effects.

It also protects your skin again UV rays.
However, just with the cleansing oil along, I don't think I will see how much of these effects...
The cleansing oil is thick & rich and really cleanses well!
After using it, my skin is brightened instantly!!
I feel moisturized and very clean!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...