Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Etude House Petit Bijou Cotton Snow Soft Body Wash



300 mL, 8500 won

I had a 30mL sample to try
I fell in love immediately with the body wash!!!
It has a baby powder scent and made me feel like a baby when I was in the shower


mild texture, alcohol free, no preservatives, no add-on colors
suitable for any skin type, even sensitive skin
ingredients consist of milk essence, Ivy, aloe and chamomile which provides moisture and relieves/ calms your skin


Considering this is not a department brand, the price is quite ok for a 300mL body wash
The only thing I don't like about is that it doesn't lather up too much..
Follow with the Petit Bijou body lotion for an even longer body scent

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...