Monday, April 15, 2013

Laneige Water Sleeping Pack_EX

80 mL, 25000 won

Our skin undergoes the repairing process between 12-2am.

During this time, our skin absorbs better.
That's why night cream contains more nutrients and functions to help supplement the process!
Sometimes just using a night moisturizer isn't enough... 
We wanna use a mask overnight!
Mask sheets will dry out by the time you wake up the next morning...
But.. we can use a sleeping mask!!

The Laneige Water Sleeping Mask is one of the best selling product in the brand!

It contains beta-glucan, Hunza Apricot extracts, recoverine from Chestnuts to provide deep hydration, balance skin tone and remove dead skin cells.
It also contains an aromatic essence known as "Sleepscent" to relax our minds and body

Texture is a light watery gel, light blue in color




I only use this once in awhile since I have so much skincare!

I noticed remarkable results every time I use it...
First I apply toner, then I apply a layer of sleeping pack on my skin
It absorbs super fast! By the time I go to bed, it's half absorbed!
It's not greasy at all, the next morning my face feels fully hydrated and soft
My make up goes on easily and my skin looks betterI noticed it has a magic effect of clearing and minimizing pimples
However, you need to use it ~2x/week to keep the fantastic effect

Someone suggested using it continuously for a week and your skin will become more clear and radiant

It has a very fresh scent.

The price is quite expensive... but duty free stores charge ~$15-17 USD/jar. 
When I bought it in Korea, it was 25000 won each, but 1 jar includes 4 small 20mL samples.. so it's like buy 1 get 1 free

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...