Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Innisfree Real Olive Cleansing Oil

150mL, 16000 won

Innisfree Real Olive Cleansing Oil is made from Extra Virgin Olives, one of the purest olives of all.
When olives go through their first pressing, water, vitamins, minerals, chlorophyll and etc are being pressed out. 
The cleansing oil is thick and smells gentle and refreshing.
Ingredients include olive water essence which provides hydration, moisture to soften your skin and balances water/ oil.

Let's test its cleansing ability.

On my arm are 4 different colors of eyeshadow & BB cream ~



I put some Real Olive Cleansing oil on a cotton pad and applied it on the bottom.
Its dissolving and deep cleansing ability is quite strong, skin looks radiant, 



The top half I applied Real Olive Cleansing oil directly without using a cotton pad, then rinse with warm water. 




It feels moisturized after cleansing, but I still recommend following with a cleansing foam afterwards. 


I will definitely get this again as I am very addicted to the smell!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...