Saturday, March 9, 2013

Innisfree Olive Real Power Cream

50mL, 18000 won

I have to say... this cream was thicker than I expected... 
At first I thought if it dried it up or something... 
I used the previous version "Olive Real Cream" and the moisture level seems just right!
They also had a richer version back than known as "Olive Real Rich Cream"
However, the "Olive Real Power Cream" seems to be a combination of the 2




Since it's so rich, I use it as a night cream~
This isn't really suitable for those who live in super hot countries or has oily skin...
You will feel extremely heavy... 
But if you live in cold countries and has dry skin, you can definitely give it a try ~
Just use a small amount of product each time and spread it across you face after you've applied toner & serum 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...