Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Innisfree Olive Real Cleansing Foam


150 mL, 10000 won

The Innisfree Olive series is one of my favourite lines during winter time!!
Made with organic extra virgin olive oil from Crete Island
The scent is mild, refreshing, gentle and.... relaxing!! 
It just makes my skin super soft and comfy~~

Light green in color, it cleanses well, does not dry out my face at all 
It deeply nourishes and retains moisture for healthy skin
I usually use it after my make up remover to fully cleanse my skin.

I happen to bring this along to a few different trips with various weather...
Using this in Hong Kong is a bit too much... it feels greasy.
Using it in Japan is better, the weather is not cold, not hot... feels good!
This is perfect for Korea and cold weather places like Canada!



The correct way to clean your face:

1. wet your face  

2. put a bit of cleansing foam on your hand, add a few drops of water, lather up in foam (adds air into the foam which increases the ability to remove impurities on your skin)
3. put the foam all over your face to allow time for the foam to absorb impurities
4. using your fingers, massage your face in circles, start from the T-zone (impurities will start to dissolve), massage ~15 times
5. rinse with warm or cold water to tighten pores

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...