Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Fancl Mild Cleansing Oil


I bought this set when I was in Osaka, 1000 yen a set, very good deal!!!
In Asia, the Fancl Mild Cleansing Oil have sold over $2.5 million bottles!!
I've read a lot of good things about this cleansing oil, so excited to finally get to try it!!!

Ingredients include white pond seed oil which can dissolve impurities within pores. 
It also contain anti-oxidants that helps to brighten your skin and protect it against environmental damages.  


I do make up on a daily basis, so I do have high expectation for cleansing oil.
If it doesn't cleanses well, impurities get left behind and your skin will have pimples, pores get clogged... skin will become sensitive... 
so cleansing is super super important!!! 




I use a separate remover for lips and eyes, but the Fancl Mild Cleansing Oil is so strong I don't have to use another remover....
It removes mascara and eyeliner without any problems!!!
Rich and thick in texture, it stays on your face for awhile, giving you enough time to massage the cleansing oil and deep cleanses your pores.
However, for waterproof make up (mascara, lipstick), I still recommend using a lip and eye make up remover. 




Removes make up and hydrates your skin at the same time, no dryness or tightness at all!!
SUPER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...