Sunday, November 11, 2012

Skinfood Moisture Egg Hair Pack

200 g, 6000 won

Skinfood has 2 kinds of hair pack
one is for dry or damaged hair
the other is for oily hair which is more refreshing

My hair is.... between the 2...
I have oily hair, but since I do a lot of hair straightening and perming, the ends get dry...
I have a lot of split ends too!! so my hair is damaged.... yet it's still oily on the top... 

The Skinfood Moisture Egg Hair Pack looks and smells like pudding!!
It's a light yellow color, creamy texture (also feels like pudding)
very moisturizing for my hair
after using it, my hair becomes so smooth!!!


Except the packaging which I find a bit old fashioned.. I like everything about this hair mask... 
I am lazy, so I just use this as a conditioner and leave on my hair for ~5 mins while I do the rest of my shower... 
But the proper way to use a hair pack/mask is...
wash your hair, apply the hair pack on damp hair, wrap it with a towel, wait 10-15 mins for the essence to absorb into your hair, then wash with warm water.

Next time I go to Korea, I will stock up on this one !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...