Thursday, August 16, 2012

LUKE Collagen Hydrogel Eye Patch


Each packet contains 5 pc, ~2000-3000 won in total

Ingredients: Vitamin A, C, E

Vitamin A - stimulates cell repair, increases production of collagen, improves skin texture, skin tone, refine pores 
Vitamin C - helps in the production of collagen, prevents lines and wrinkles, moisturizes, brightens skin
Vitamin E - provides anti-oxidant 



it feels sooo cool after applying it under my eyes
suitable for those with dark eye circles, tired eyes or those who just cried and had red swollen eyes

The first time I used it, I thought it was a dry sticker...
but after some investigation... the surface of the mask is dry
the other side (bottom) has a layer of icy jelly-like essence
the "coldness" helps to refresh and cools your eyes
after applying for ~15 mins, my eye area feels so cold!!
the layer of essence looks obviously thinner
my eyes are not as tired
for best results, I recommend using for at least 1 week, 7 days in a row

DHC has a similar eye mask which costs ~$10 USD for 6
not that expensive, but I still like this one more

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...