Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Innisfree 7 Herbs Whitening Lotion


150 mL, ~10000-15000 won

The first time I apply this lotion on my face, I had a WOW feeling~~

It's so hard to describe!! When you apply normal lotion, you will feel a layer on your skin. This one is moisturising, but it doesn't feel heavy, no pressure at all!! The lotion is non-greasy, it doesn't give you a matte or dry feeling, but rather makes you feel.... moisturised!!

Ingredients include Peppermint, Primula, Mallow, Lady's mantle, Speedwell herb, Balm mint and Yallow. These ingredients provides triple effect to whiten, moisturise and hydrate your skin! In addition, Arbutin brightens dull skin and reduces the appearance of dark spots.


Although I love this lotion, but it takes me ages to finish it... It's still not finished now... I usually don't have the patience to use one product from finished to end... so I guess I wouldn't be getting it again in the future...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...