Sunday, July 8, 2012

Skinfood Lettuce & Cucumber Toner


135 mL, 9000 won, $195 HKD


Ingredients: lettuce and cucumber extracts, Vitamin A & C, lavender

Lettuce has healing effects and cucumber can help with swells.

I've heard a lot of good things about the Skinfood Lettuce and Cucumber line having great hydration effects!! Finally I bought a set in Korea.


The opening is badly designed!! The hole is so small (~2mm diameter) and it takes forever to pour just a bit of the toner out!! Finally I took the opening apart, but now you need to pour very carefully or you will pour too much.  Texture is thick, more like a light gel, unlike the other watery toners. 





I have been using this toner for nearly 3 months now, my skin looks transparent and hydrated. 
It smells very refreshing and clean~
Since the toner is inside a glass bottle, the toner is always cool.



Suitable for any season. During the summer, you can use it to cool down your skin, during the winter you can use it to provide more water moisture. It absorbs super quick!! Those who work in an air-conditioned office everyday definitely needs this for your dehydrated skin!! I like to use it in the morning before my make up, cause applying make up over hydrated skin makes your make up more smooth and pretty.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...