Thursday, July 19, 2012

Lubriderm Moisturizer with Sunscreen SPF 15




480 mL, $4.99-9.99 CAD


Lubriderm is a brand under Johnson & Johnson, not sure if this brand is found anywhere outside North America....
They are known for having non-greasy, soft lotion that can be used on the face and body
Suitable for any skin types, but targets dry skin
I've tried their hand cream, not oily, super soft and I just loved it!!
Usually products target for dry skin are super rich ... but this one is sooo good!!!


I got it on sale at $4.99 from Shoppers Drug Mart, but sometimes London Drugs also have it for $4.99
It contains Vitamin E which helps to protect your skin better from UV rays

I use it for my arms, legs and body~
Even if you sweat, you still feel clean, non-greasy and soft~
I am always troubled what to do about body sunscreens.... most of them are 100mL.. max 200 mL, price is not cheap and it wouldn't last long....

I tried applying onto my face but it feels a bit oily....
Probably because prior to that I already applied toner, essence and lotion...
by the time I apply my sunscreen this is already the 4th layer on my skin
I am guessing if you just apply sunscreen without applying anything else before that, then it should feel cleaner...
But I'll rather use make up that contains SPF... it's just simpler and more convenient

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...